Get Your Email Delivered.

The Best Tool to Help You Reach the Inbox

Deliverability Dashboard helps you to easily measure your email delivery
and engagement, giving you the power to fix any deliverability issues quickly.

It cuts through the confusion and gives you the data you need to make timely and sensible improvements, so you can reach more inboxes
and get a better result with your marketing. 

Easily Connect with the Marketing Platform of Your Choice.

299 Clients

Served

7M identified

Bad Contacts

3300+

Diagnosed

Email Lists

Breaking news – emails are not guaranteed to get through.

What are you doing about it?

Email is still an extremely powerful online marketing tool.

Whether you’re paying for ads, spending time creating content, or planning a launch, you know you’ll make more sales when more people read your emails.

Only 5% of likely buyers buy immediately. The other 95% need to be reminded of it, and that’s done via email.

But according to our recent data, 55% of the leads you get never see your emails.

There is no point in having the best products and services and the best marketing copy if your emails aren’t even getting in front of your audience.

Because of liability contacts on your list that you accidentally send your emails to, you’re slowly (or perhaps quickly!) tarnishing your email deliverability.

Don’t let other people ruin your email marketing. You wouldn’t want to run with ankle weights, so why would you let those people slow down your business?

We Know You’re Already Overwhelmed And Working Your Butt Off…

 

With a business to run or a marketing campaign to work on, you don’t have time to waste trying to understand and manage the increasing complexity and fast-moving world of email delivery.

Make your marketing campaigns have the best chance of success.

Email Smart is your first stop in getting your engagement under control and reaching the inbox.

We make sure that your email gets delivered, read, and opened so your marketing campaigns have the best chance of success.

  • Bad Contacts
  • Spam Traps
  • Blacklists
  • DKIM (Domainkeys Identified Mail)
  • DMARC (Domain-Based Message Authentication, Reporting, & Conformance)
  • Content Filtering
  • Clicks and Opens
  • SPF (Sender Policy Framework)

Successful Businesses Monitor and Track their Performance and Take Action

With our EmailSmart Dashboard you spend less time wondering what’s going wrong with your emails and how to fix them, and more time using your digital marketing to get your products or services into the hands of your customers.

Analyse Past Performance

by quickly viewing and understanding your past email delivery and engagement results, and Spotting issues that need attention.

Increase Engagement

by reaching more inboxes, and making sure the inboxes you do reach are the people most likely to read and click through.

Grow Your Business

by increasing conversions in your existing list first, before worrying about getting a bigger list.

Deliver Successful Launches

by reaching more of the right
people, every time.

Make Clients Happy

by making sure more of them receive your emails.

Stay Ahead Of The Competition

by spending more time marketing and selling and less time looking for a provider to blame for your problems.

What Our Clients Say…

Ready to get your emails delivered?

Take our FREE EmailSmart Score

And get the power to fix any deliverability issues and get a better result with your marketing

Easily connect with the marketing
platform of your choice.

Save Time and Make More Money With
a Helluva Lot Less Stress. The Features
You Need Without the Fluff.

Overall Health Score

This quick metric gives you an instant up to date assessment of how your emails are doing.

Contact-Centric Engagement

This unique graph lets you see how engaged your contacts are with your emails over time.

Breakdown By Provider

See which email providers make up the majority of your audience, and how they all compare for inbox reach.

Klean Your List*

Free integration with Klean13 email address cleaning tool. Find and remove bad and suspect emails and contacts.

Deliverability Defender*

With this premium feature you can quickly boost your deliverability by smarter segmentation and automated engagement management.

Automated Bounce Management*

This powerful feature handles your email bounces for you, so you stay on top of your list and retain a stronger sender reputation.